Open daily 6 a.m. to 11 p.m.
Open regular hours on Thanksgiving Eve and closed on Thanksgiving Day.
at Pickering Place
1810 12th Ave. N.W.
Issaquah, WA 98027
Going east on I-90: Take Highway 900/Renton/Lake Sammamish State Park exit (Exit 15). There are two exit lanes; get in the left exit lane, under the brown Lake Sammamish State Park sign. Turn left at light onto 17th Ave. NW. At second light, take a right into Pickering Place shopping center. Follow "S" curve. PCC is on the left, next to Big 5 Sporting Goods.
(During peak traffic times, this exit can be very crowded. It may be best to use earlier alternate Exit 13.)
Alternate Exit 13: Take SE Newport Way/ W Lake Sammamish Parkway SE exit (Exit 13). Bear left at fork in exit. Loop around over the freeway. Turn right onto W Lake Sammamish Parkway SE. Follow parallel to I-90 approximately 2.5 miles. At light, proceed forward into Pickering Place shopping center.
Going west on I-90: Take Highway 900/ W Renton exit (Exit 15). Exit to the right. Take right at next light into Pickering Place shopping center. Follow "S" curve. PCC is on the left, next to Big 5 Sporting Goods.
Transit bus schedules:
For Community Transit bus schedules and trip planning, go to www.commtrans.org. Or call 425-353-7433 / toll-free: 800-562-1375.
For Metro bus schedules and trip planning, go to http://metro.kingcounty.gov or call 206-553-3000.
Bike racks are available at all our stores.
About this location
This store was remodeled in 2010. Eco-elements include:
- Installed PCC's first on-site food scrap harvester in partnership with WISErg Corporation.
- Cabinets are made from 100 percent recycled wood fiber.
- Restroom countertops are made from locally-sourced NovuStone.
- Seating area and bathroom wall coverings are made from bamboo.
- All the lumber and plywood are certified by the Forest Stewardship Council.
- Wall tiles are handmade from recycled glass or clay.
- The refrigerant is R-407a, a gas that doesn’t contain CFCs or deplete the ozone layer.
- Mitsubishi Jet Towels for hygiene and paper waste reduction.
- Porcelain floor tiles which require no waxing or stripping maintenance.
- The interior wall paint used contains no formaldehyde, and has very low VOCs.
- Food bank partnerships with Issaquah Food & Clothing Bank, Renton Community Co-op and Community Resource Network.