Greenlake Village PCC
Open daily 6 a.m. to midnight
450 N.E. 71st St.
Seattle, WA 98115
We offer 90 minutes FREE validated parking with purchase. Find entrances to the garage on both N.E. 71st St. and N.E. 72nd St.
Weekly Specials & Events for Greenlake Village
Monday 5 p.m. to 8 p.m.Monday Night Pizza
Fresh, hot, whole pizza - $10 (regularly $14)
Wednesday 4 p.m. to 6 p.m.Happy Hour at the Hot Food and Salad Bar: 50 percent off everything!
Thursday 4 p.m. to 7 p.m.PCC staff nutritionist available to answer questions and assist you with products.
Saturday 4 p.m. to 6 p.m.New wine, beer or cider tastings each week for those 21+.
From I-5 (north-bound): Take exit 170 for Ravenna Blvd. toward N.E. 65th St. Merge onto 8th Ave. N.E. Make a soft left onto Weedin Pl. N.E. Continue onto 5th Ave. N.E. Turn left onto N.E. 71st St. The store is on the right. There is an entrance to the parking garage on N.E. 71st St., as well as an entrance and exit for the parking garage on N.E. 72nd St. Enjoy 90 minutes free parking in the garage with validation.
From I-5 (south-bound): Take exit 171 toward N.E. 71st St. and N.E. 65th St. Merge onto 6th Ave. N.E. Turn right onto N.E. 71st St. Go straight through the stop sign. The store is on the right. There is an entrance to the parking garage on N.E. 71st St., as well as an entrance and exit for the parking garage on N.E. 72nd St. Enjoy 90 minutes free parking in the garage with validation.
Metro Bus: For detailed Metro bus schedules and trip planning, go to http://metro.kingcounty.gov or call 206-553-3000.
Bike racks are available at all our stores. See the Seattle Bicycling Guide Map at www.ci.seattle.wa.us/transportation/bikemaps.htm
About this location
This store opened in June of 2014. The eco-elements include:
- Lighting is 1.24 watts per square foot, 14 percent below Washington State Energy Code. All fluorescent lamps have low mercury content.
- A connected loop uses waste heat from the refrigeration system in space heating and hot water heating systems.
- The refrigerant is R-407a, a gas that doesn’t contain CFCs or deplete the ozone layer.
- All Energy Star-eligible equipment and computers are Energy Star rated.
- Most floors are ceramic tile or concrete slab, eliminating waxing and stripping maintenance.
- Stainless steel is 50 percent recycled content from the rolling mill. Steel grocery shelving is made from 90 percent recycled steel.
- Plumbing and refrigeration piping is made from 100 percent recycled copper.
- Custom cabinets are made from 100 percent recycled wood fiber or 100 percent renewable bamboo.
- Wall tiles are made from a mix of 70 percent recycled glass, granite and porcelain.
- Office countertops are made from 55 percent recycled paper.
- Mechanical systems provide positively pressurized, filtered fresh air to the store year-round.
- The interior wall paint used contains no formaldehyde, and has very low VOCs.
- All building products that entered the store were screened for low VOCs to virtually eliminate introduction of harmful chemicals.
- Our toilets exceed low-flow minimums, using only 1.28 gallons per flush.
- Food bank partnership with North Helpline/Lake City Food Bank.