Open daily 6 a.m. to 11 p.m.
All stores will close at 7 p.m. on Christmas Eve and all stores will be closed on Christmas Day.
9803 Edmonds Way
Edmonds, WA 98020
From I-5 (north-bound): Take exit 177 (Edmonds/Kingston Ferry). Turn right to merge onto WA-104 W. (N.E. 205th St.). Take the "Y" to the right to continue onto Edmonds Way. The store is on the right.
From I-5 (south-bound): Take exit 177 (205th St.). Turn right onto N.E. 205th St. (WA-104 W.). Take the "Y" to the right to continue onto Edmonds Way. The store is on the right.
From Highway 99 (north-bound): Turn right to get onto WA-104 W. (you will make a clover leaf to go west). Continue onto Edmonds Way. The store is on the right.
From Highway 99 (south-bound): Turn right onto 228th St. SW. Turn left onto 95th Pl. W. Turn right onto WA-104 (Edmonds Way). The store is on the right.
- or -
From Highway 99 (south-bound): Turn right onto WA-104 W. (Edmonds Way). The store is on the right.
Transit bus schedules
For Community Transit bus schedules and trip planning, go to www.commtrans.org. Or call 425-353-7433 / toll-free: 800-562-1375.
For Metro bus schedules and trip planning, go to http://metro.kingcounty.gov or call 206-553-3000.
About this location
This store opened in September of 2008. The eco-elements include:
- On-site food scrap harvester in partnership with WISErg Corporation.
- Electric vehicle charging station is available to customers and the general public.
- A rainwater collection system incorporates the entire store roof, an adjacent 4,500-gallon tank, and a simple system of water pipes and filters. It delivers water as needed for toilets and landscape irrigation.
- Thirty-five skylights with special glazing allow 65 percent of light to enter while blocking 64 percent of the sun's heat.
- General lighting is only 0.7 watts per square foot, which is 24 percent below Washington State Energy Code. All fluorescent lamps have low mercury content.
- A connected loop uses waste heat from the refrigeration system in space heating and hot water heating systems.
- The refrigerant is R-407a, a gas that doesn’t contain CFCs or deplete the ozone layer.
- Most floors are ceramic tile or concrete slab, eliminating waxing and stripping maintenance.
- Custom cabinets are made from 100 percent recycled fiber.
- Countertops are made from bamboo, recycled glass or 50 percent recycled paper.
- The interior wall paint used contains no formaldehyde, and has very low VOCs.
- All building products that entered the store were screened for low VOCs to virtually eliminate introduction of harmful chemicals.
- Mechanical systems provide positively pressurized, filtered fresh air to the store year-round.