Power up with knowledge
Welcome to our "Learn" section, where you'll find information about your favorite foods and how they're grown and produced, tips for healthy living, guidance on how we can help our environment, and much, much more.
Learn how PCC advocates on behalf of consumers for a healthy, sustainable food system. Find helpful hints about special diets. Meet the men and women who produce the wonderful food and products you find on our shelves. It's never too late (or too early) to learn more about all that sustains us.
Helpful resources include:
- PCC Taste — Our monthly publication celebrating all things food. Find seasonal products and recipes, local producer spotlights, cooking advice, lifestyle and nutrition tips, news from our PCC community and many other delicious bites to savor.
- Sound Consumer — Our monthly journal dedicated to informing and educating members and the public about food and agriculture, consumer concerns and co-op principles.
- Producer Profiles — A collection of stories and background about the men and women who fill our stores with all-natural produce, meats, dairy, health and body products and more.
- Issues and Education — A resource on current issues that affect a sustainable food system.
- PCC Farmland Trust — A nonprofit land trust founded in 1999 by PCC Natural Markets that has preserved four local, organic farms from development.
- Gluten-free Diets — Information to help you or a loved one make the most of mealtime.