PCC Advocates e-mail archive
PCC Advocates is PCC's e-mail newsletter that keeps you informed about current food and agriculture controversies.
From genetic modification to organic standards to food safety, we tell you our position on various topics and help you take action to ensure a healthy, sustainable future for food.
- Help California pass Prop 37 for GMO labeling
- Help collect 50,000 signatures for GMO labeling!
- Volunteer for GMO labeling initiative
- Attend a Seattle hearing to oppose a mine in Bristol Bay, Alaska!
- Help protect honey bees!
- Support a bill for free-range eggs
- Thanks for supporting GE labeling bills
- Help pass GMO labeling bill in Washington
- Tell USDA not to approve toxic 2,4-D corn
- Tell EPA to ban atrazine
- Tell the FDA to label GE food
- Attend GMO Free Seattle events in October
- Your right to know about pesticides in food
- Learn how to be an anti-GMO activist at Seattle Green Festival
- Testify at the NOSB meeting in Seattle
- Ramp up pressure against GE salmon, alfalfa and beets
- Call the White House to stop GE alfalfa
- Call for an investigation of Hanford's radioactive waste dump
- Call to improve school food
- Tell the FDA not to approve GE salmon
- From the Gulf to BC, take action to protect oceans and seafood
- Protect Puget Sound
- Tell Congress to uphold GE alfalfa ban
- Tell the USDA you care about GE contamination