- Split the English muffin in half and spread both sides with peanut butter.
- Cut the apple into four wedges and clean out the core.
- Place two apple wedges on top of each English muffin. The apples should be arranged in a triangle shape.
- To make the ladybug’s face: Use raisins to make a quarter-sized circle in the gap between the apple wedges.
- To make the ladybug’s spots: Use more peanut butter to stick raisins onto each apple, however many “spots” you would like your ladybugs to have.
Adapted by Andrea MacPherson