Free fruit for kids at PCC
Kids ages 12 and under enjoy a free serving of a fruit or vegetable every time they visit PCC.
Just let the PCC produce staff know what your child would like to try and we'll be happy to wash and/or cut the item of your choice.
Each month/season, we'll be highlighting a different fruit and vegetable as the Kid Picks seasonal feature. Encourage your children to give these items a try; they'll be eating (and enjoying) a rainbow of produce in no time!
Featured fruit and vegetable of the month
Satsumas Add to list
- There are over 100 different Satsuma varieties.
- Satsumas are thought to be a symbol of good fortune.
- Satsumas are named after the Japanese province where they originated.
Rainbow Chard Add to list
- Chard comes from the Beet Family, but the roots are inedible.
- Rainbow Chard is a superfood – packed full of Vitamin K, Vitamin A, and Vitamin C.
- Chard is often considered one of the healthiest vegetables you can eat!