Wheat-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 3/4 cup soy flour
- 1/4 cup potato flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 8 Tbs margarine
- 6 Tbs sugar
- 6 Tbs brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190.5°C).
- Sift dry ingredients together. In a separate bowl, beat sugars and margarine. Add egg and vanilla to margarine and sugar mixture and beat again, until well blended. Pour dry ingredients into wet ingredients and stir until moistened. Add chips and nuts (if desired). Drop by spoonful onto cookie sheet sprayed with non-stick spray, leaving 2 inches (5cm) between cookies.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until the cookies are light brown.
Copyright © 2013 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2014.