Wasabi Pear Lettuce Wrap
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 3 Tbs rice wine vinegar or white wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 tsp wasabi paste
- 2 pears
- 1 head butter lettuce leaves, washed, trimmed
- 2 cups mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 2 cups radish sprouts
- 1 1/2 cups carrots, peeled and grated
- 4 tsp sesame seeds, toasted
- Whisk mayonnaise, vinegar and wasabi paste in medium bowl until blended.
- Slice pear stem side up into 12 quarter-inch width vertical planks. Cut pieces into thin julienne slices. Place in bowl with wasabi dressing and toss until coated.
- Place lettuce leaves on plate and top with mushrooms, sprouts, carrots and pears. Drizzle any remaining dressing in bowl over pears. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and serve.
Copyright © 2013 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2014.