Virgin Bell Mary
- 4 cups red bell peppers, stems, seeds, and veins removed (2-3 peppers)
- 1 cucumber, quartered
- 6 ribs celery
- 4-6 sprigs cilantro
- 4-6 sprigs parsley
- 1 clove garlic
- 1" fresh ginger
- pinch of cayenne pepper
- pinch of sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 4 ribs celery (optional, for garnish)
- Juice the bell peppers, cucumber, celery, cilantro, parsley, garlic, and ginger in a juicer.
- Stir in the cayenne, salt, and pepper to taste.
- Serve immediately.
Copyright © 2013 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2014.