Vanilla Yogurt Panna Cotta
- 1 1/2 tsp powdered gelatin, carefully measured
- 2 Tbs cool water
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 1/2 cup sugar
- pinch salt
- 2 cups whole milk vanilla yogurt
- In a small dish or ramekin measure the water and sprinkle the gelatin over the water in an even layer so it will be softened and bloom. In a sauce pan, heat the cream with the sugar and salt. Remove from heat and whisk in the yogurt.
- To dissolve gelatin, place ramekin with gelatin in a small pan of hot water. Immediately whisk liquefied gelatin into the yogurt mixture. Whisk well to fully blend together.
- Pour into 6 molds, ramekins or plastic cups and chill. You can unmold to serve or just let folks spoon it out of the cups. Nice with fresh berries, too.
Copyright © 2013 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2014.