Two Cheese Pizza
- 2 Tbs whole wheat flour
- 1 can (10 ounces) refrigerated pizza crust
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 2 Tbs olive oil
- 1/2 cup low-fat ricotta cheese
- 1/2 tsp dried basil
- 1 small onion, minced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 tsp salt (optional)
- 4 oz shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups mushrooms, chopped
- 1 large red pepper, cut into strips
- Preheat oven to 425 °F.
- Spread whole wheat flour over working surface. Roll out dough with rolling pin to desired crust thickness.
- Coat cookie sheet with vegetable cooking spray. Transfer pizza crust to cookie sheet. Brush olive oil over crust.
- Mix low-fat ricotta cheese with dried basil, onion, garlic, and salt. Spread this mixture over crust.
- Sprinkle crust with part-skim mozzarella cheese. Top cheese with mushrooms and red pepper.
- Bake at 425 °F for 13-15 minutes or until cheese melts and crust is deep golden brown.
- Cut into 8 slices.
Copyright © 2014 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2015.