Tutti Fruitti Rice Salad
- 3 cups cooked brown rice
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1 mango, chopped
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 3/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup raspberry vinaigrette dressing
- 1/4 cup plus two tablespoons fresh chopped parsley, divided
- In large bowl, combine rice, cranberries, mango, pecans, pepper, vinaigrette and 1/4 cup parsley. Toss well. Garnish with remaining parsley.
Copyright © 2014 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2015.