Tuscan White Bean and Tuna Salad
- 3 1/3 cups cannellini beans, rinsed and drained (two 15-ounce cans)
- 1 Tbs olive oil
- 1 Tbs fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup olives, chopped
- 1/2 cup red onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, chopped (or fresh parsley)
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1 can (340g) tuna in water, canned, (12 ounces), drained and flaked
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Combine the beans, oil, and lemon juice in a large bowl and stir together. Add remaining ingredients and mix well. Chill.
Copyright © 2014 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2015.