Tuscan Pork and Bean Salad
- 2 cooked pork chops, cut into 1/2-inch cubes (use leftovers)
- 1 10 oz package Mediterranean greens, (such as escarole, endive, radicchio)
- 1 15 oz can cannellini beans, or Great Northern beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 4 oz jar pimiento strips
- 2 tomatoes, cubed
- 1 14 oz can artichoke hearts, drained and quartered
- 1/4 cup green onion, sliced
- 1/2 cup Italian dressing
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- In shallow serving bowl toss together all ingredients, except for the Parmesan cheese, with dressing. Portion onto individual serving plates; top each serving with 1 tablespoon cheese.
Serving Suggestion: Serve this entrée salad with wedges of fresh focaccia bread.
Copyright © 2013 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2014.