Turkish Lentil Salad
- 2 cups cooked green or black lentils
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2/3 cup olives, wedged
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 1 hard boiled egg, diced
- 2 Tbs extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbs lemon juice
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- Salt and crushed pepper flakes to taste
- In a large mixing bowl combine lentils, cherry tomatoes, olives and parsley. Gently toss in egg, olive oil, lemon juice, garlic and cumin. Season with salt and pepper flakes to taste and serve at room temperature.
Copyright © 2014 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2015.