Turkey-Vegetable Hash Brown Quiche
- 2 cups frozen vegetable blend (12 oz.), defrosted
- 1/2 cup diced cooked turkey or chicken
- 5 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 Tbs sliced almonds
- Hash Brown Crust1 egg
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 cups frozen shredded hash brown potatoes (12 oz.), defrosted
- Heat oven to 375°F. To prepare the crust beat egg and salt in medium bowl until blended. Add potatoes; mix well. Press evenly against bottom and sides of greased deep 9-inch pie plate. Bake in 375°F oven 5 minutes.
- Place vegetables in crust; top with turkey. Beat 5 eggs, milk and 1/2 tsp. salt in medium bowl until blended. Pour slowly over turkey. Sprinkle with almonds.
- Bake in center of 375°F oven until center is puffed and knife inserted near center comes out clean, about 45 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes. Cut into wedges.
Copyright © 2014 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2015.