- 8 oz angel hair pasta, uncooked
- vegetable cooking spray
- 2 cups mushrooms, fresh, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 Tbs margarine
- 3 Tbs flour
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup light sour cream
- 3 Tbs sherry or white wine
- 2 tsp basil
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- dash nutmeg
- 8 oz turkey breast, boneless and skinless, cooked and cut into 1/2-inch (1.5cm) cubes
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Cook pasta in a large pot of rapidly boiling water until done and drain.
- In large nonstick skillet prepared with vegetable oil spray, sauté mushrooms and garlic until tender.
- Combine mushrooms and cooked pasta in a large casserole dish that has been sprayed with vegetable oil spray.
- In a nonstick saucepan, melt margarine. Blend in flour using a whisk and stirring constantly. Add chicken broth and continue to stir until sauce boils and thickens. Remove sauce from heat; add sour cream, sherry, basil, pepper, nutmeg, and turkey.
- Pour over angel hair mixture. Sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese.
- Bake 30 minutes until heated thoroughly and lightly browned.
Copyright © 2013 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2014.