Turkey Soup with Angel Hair Pasta
- 1/2 cup onions, chopped
- 6 cups broth, turkey stock or chicken broth
- 16 oz turkey, cooked, cut into 1-inch (2.5cm) pieces
- 1 cup carrot, chopped
- 1 cup red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 Tbs ginger root, minced
- 1 tsp soy sauce, low sodium
- 1 tsp Herbes de Provence
- 3 cups spinach leaves, fresh, chopped
- 4 oz angel hair pasta, broken in half, uncooked
- Spray a large soup pot with vegetable oil spray and sauté onions until translucent.
- Add turkey stock or chicken broth and bring to a boil.
- Add turkey, carrots, red pepper, ginger, soy sauce, and Herbes de Provence.
- Simmer uncovered until carrots are soft but not completely done.
- Add spinach and pasta to soup.
- Cook until pasta is al dente. Serve immediately.
Copyright © 2014 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2015.