- 8 oz package rotini pasta
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 Tbs olive or vegetable oil
- 3 cups vegetables, chopped (your choice: broccoli, red and yellow bell peppers, cauliflower or snow peas)
- 1 3/4 cup College Inn® Organic Chicken Broth
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 1 14.5 oz can Del Monte® Organic Cut Green Beans (drained)
- 1 1/2 Tbs cornstarch
- 2 cups cooked turkey, diced
- Parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta accordingly to package directions; drain and keep warm. In skillet heat oil then cook onion and garlic until tender. Add broth, vegetables (except green beans) and oregano. Bring to a boil; simmer 4-5 min. or until tender-crisp. Add green beans.
- Dissolve cornstarch in 2 tbsp. water; stir into vegetable mixture and cook, stirring, until thickened. Add turkey; heat through. Season with salt and pepper. Toss with pasta. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
Nutrition note: Nutrition calculation based on olive oil.
Copyright © 2013 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2014.