- 1 Tablespoon taco seasoning mix
- 1 Tablespoon water
- 1(7.1-oz.) pouch OR 2 - 6 oz. cans drained albacore tuna
- 1 cup shredded Mexican-style cheese
- 1 small onion, chopped (about 3/4 cup)
- 1 cup cabbage mix (red and white cabbage with shredded carrots)
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes
- 6 corn tortillas
- fresh salsa
- lime wedges
- In large skillet,combine taco seasoning with water. Cook on medium heat until heated through.
- Flake in tuna and heat until hot; drain and set aside.
- Evenly divide tuna mixture among tortilla and top evenly with cheese, onion, cabbage mix and tomatoes. Serve immediately with salsa and lime wedge.
Copyright © 2014 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2015.