Tomato & Avocado Egg Salad
- 6 hard-cooked eggs, sliced
- 2 avocados, chopped
- 1 cup chopped tomato
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley or cilantro
- 1 bunch spinach or lettuce leaves
- Dressing2 Tbs mayonnaise
- 2 Tbs sour cream
- 1 Tbs fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp hot pepper sauce
- Mix dressing ingredients in small bowl.
- Reserve and refrigerate 6 center slices from eggs for garnish. Chop remaining eggs.
- Combine chopped eggs, avocados, tomato, onion and parsley in large bowl; toss gently to mix. Add dressing; stir gently just until ingredients are evenly coated with dressing.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour to blend flavors. Serve on spinach leaves, garnished with reserved egg slices.
Copyright © 2013 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2014.