The Golden State Banana Split
- 1 ripe banana, split in half lengthwise
- 1 scoop (1/3 cup) Rocky Road ice cream
- 1 scoop (1/3 cup) vanilla ice cream
- 1 scoop (1/3 cup) strawberry ice cream
- 2 tsp chocolate sauce
- 2 tsp caramel sauce
- 2 tsp raspberry sauce
- whipped cream
- 1/4 cup chopped or sliced almonds
- 3 fresh raspberries
- Place banana halves in dish. Place ice cream scoops in a row. Top Rocky Road ice cream with chocolate sauce; top vanilla ice cream with caramel sauce; top strawberry ice cream with raspberry sauce. Garnish each scoop with a dollop of whipped cream, a sprinkling of almonds and fresh raspberries.
Copyright © 2014 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2015.