Thai Chicken and Rice Lettuce Wraps
- 1 Tablespoon oil
- 3 cups cooked brown rice
- 1 cup bottled peanut sauce plus extra for dipping
- 2 6- to 10-ounce packages refrigerated, grilled chicken strips, cut into 1/2-inch pieces or 3 cups cubed, grilled chicken breasts
- 1 ½ cups diced, peeled mango
- 1 cup julienne red bell pepper strips
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 12 whole large leaves Boston or iceberg lettuce
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium heat; add cooked rice. Lightly saute rice, stirring frequently about 3 minutes.
- In large bowl, combine rice, peanut sauce, chicken, mango and bell pepper; toss to coat. Season with salt and pepper. Arrange lettuce leaves on large platter.
- Spoon rice mixture into center of each lettuce leaf and roll around filling to eat. Serve with additional peanut sauce for dipping, if desired.
Copyright © 2013 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2014.