- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1 Tbs olive oil
- 1 Tbs chili powder
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 1 lb extra-firm tofu, cut into 4-1/2-inch thick slices
- 1 1/2 cups yellow corn kernels, blanched
- 1 cup cooked pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup olives, halved
- 2 Tbs minced jalapenos
- 1 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- In a shallow mixing bowl combine 2 tablespoons of lime juice, 2 teaspoons of olive oil, chili powder and garlic. Place tofu pieces in mixture, cover and marinate for 30 minutes.
- Combine remaining lime juice and olive oil with corn, pinto beans, olives, jalapenos, 1/4 teaspoon of salt and cumin. Set aside. Season tofu with remaining salt and grill over medium-high heat for 4-5 minutes on each side. Transfer to serving plates and top with 4-5 ounces of corn salsa.
Copyright © 2014 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2015.