Teriyaki Chicken & Edamame Rice Bowls
- 2 Tbs vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 lbs boneless, skinless, chicken breast, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 10-ounce package, about 1 1/2 cups edamame, thawed
- 1 small red bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup bottled garlic teriyaki sauce
- 3 cups cooked medium or long grain brown rice
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook, stirring occasionally, until lightly brown and cooked through.
- Stir in edamame, bell pepper and teriyaki sauce. Bring to boil and cook, stirring constantly, for 30 seconds. Add rice and cilantro, stir until well combined and heated through.
Copyright © 2014 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2015.