- 3 cups flat-leaf parsley, about one bushel
- 1 Tbs fresh mint
- 3 Tbs green onions, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup Roma tomatoes, finely chopped
- 3 Tbs cooked bulgur wheat
- Juice of1 lemon
- 2 Tbs olive oil
- Remove stems from parsley and mint. Rinse leaves in a colander. Pat dry with paper towel.
- In a food processor, pulse parsley and mint until finely chopped. Transfer to a large mixing bowl.
- Add green onions, tomatoes, and bulgur wheat; stir to combine.
- Toss with lemon juice and olive oil. Refrigerate for an hour before serving.
- Serve on its own or with pita bread
Copyright © 2014 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2015.