Swirly Cherry and Yogurt Ice Pops
- 4 cups pitted Bing or Ranier cherries
- 1 cup frozen lemonade concentrate
- 1 cup low-fat vanilla yogurt
- Combine cherries and 1 cup lemonade concentrate in food processor and process until smooth. Set aside.
- Pour mixture into popsicle molds, alternating with spoonfuls of yogurt. Using a wooden skewer or thin knife, gently mix layers to create a swirl effect.
- Freeze molds until firm. Unmold by briefly dipping in warm water to loosen pop.
Copyright © 2014 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2015.