Sweet and Sour Salmon
- 2 cups canned tomatoes (one 15-ounce can)
- 2 Tbs brown sugar
- 2 Tbs lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 1/4 tsp Tabasco sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 medium onions
- 1 lb salmon steaks (four steaks)
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Place tomatoes, brown sugar, lemon juice, Tabasco sauce, and garlic in a small bowl. Break up tomatoes with a spoon; mix to combine all ingredients.
- Peel onions and slice into rings.
- Place salmon steaks in an attractive oven-proof dish. Layer onion rings on top of salmon. Pour tomato sauce on and around fish and onions.
- Bake fish for 15 minutes or until it is opaque in the middle.
Copyright © 2014 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2015.