Summertime Grilled Shrimp Salad
- 12 large shrimp, peeled (16-20 count)
- 1/2 cup prepared raspberry vinaigrette salad dressing, divided
- 5 cups torn fresh spinach
- 1/3 cup pecan halves, toasted
- 8 ripe strawberries
- 8 fresh asparagus spears, but into 2-inch pieces
- Toss shrimp with 1/4 cup salad dressing; cover and refrigerate at least 30 minutes.
- Drain; thread shrimp onto skewers.
- Grill, covered, 4-6 inches above white-hot coals for about 4 minutes or until pink and done.
- Remove shrimp from skewers and place in a large salad bowl. Add remaining ingredients and toss with remaining 1/4 cup salad dressing. Serve at once.
Copyright © 2014 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2015.