- 1 Tbs canola oil
- 2 unpeeled zucchini squash, julienned
- 2 unpeeled summer squash, julienned
- 1 cup fire-roasted corn kernels
- 1 cup chopped fresh tomatoes
- 1 cup cooked beans (any variety of beans you like, feel free to mix and match)
- 1 heaping Tbsp (15g) basil pesto
- Fresh basil leaves for garnish
- Heat canola oil in a large, nonstick skillet. Add squash, corn, tomatoes, beans and 1 heaping Tbsp (15g) of basil pesto. Toss quickly and remove from heat; do not overcook.
- Place in large bowl, garnish with fresh basil leaves, serve immediately.
Copyright © 2013 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2014.