- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 bunch asparagus spears, cut into 1-inch pieces (3 cups)
- 2 portobello mushrooms, cut into strips
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 1/2 cup grated Asiago cheese
- 1/2 tsp salt (optional)
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat until hot. Add garlic, asparagus, mushrooms and pepper; cook about 10 minutes, stirring frequently, or until tender. Add rice, cheese and salt. Stir until well blended; heat thoroughly.
Copyright © 2013 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2014.