Spinach, Mushroom, and Mozzarella Wraps
- 1 Tbs olive oil
- 8 oz white button mushrooms, sliced (about 2-1/2 cups)
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 2 (10-inch) flour tortillas
- 1/2 lb spinach or arugula, trimmed and steamed
- 1 plum tomato, diced
- 1/4 cup (1 ounce) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350° F. In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil. Add mushrooms and garlic; cook and stir until the mushroom liquid has evaporated, about 5 minutes.
- On each tortilla arrange layers of spinach, tomato, mozzarella and cooked mushrooms. Roll up and place seam-side down in a lightly oiled baking dish. Bake uncovered until hot and cheese is melted, about 10 minutes. Cut each tortilla crosswise into quarters. Serve hot or at room temperature with a mixed green salad, if desired.
Copyright © 2013 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2014.