Spinach Egg Drop Soup
- 2 cans (14 to 14-1/2 oz. each) ready-to-serve chicken broth
- 1 pkg. (10 oz.) frozen chopped spinach, defrosted, squeezed dry
- 1/8 tsp ground nutmeg
- 4 eggs, well beaten
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Heat broth in large saucepan to simmering.
- Add spinach; cook 5 minutes. Add nutmeg. Adjust heat to maintain simmer.
- While gently stirring soup, slowly pour in eggs. Remove from heat immediately. Serve with cheese.
Copyright © 2014 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2015.