Spicy Shrimp Salad Tacos
- 1 lb medium shrimp, peeled, deveined and cooked
- 2 medium oranges, pitted and diced (1/2-inch)
- 1 cup olives, halved
- 1 cup diced jicama (1/2-inch)
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 2 Tbs minced jalapeno peppers
- 1 Tbs lime juice
- 1 Tbs minced garlic
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 small avocado, diced (1/2-inch)
- 8 (6-inch) corn tortillas, warmed
- In a large mixing bowl, combine shrimp, oranges, olives, jicama, green onions, jalapenos, lime juice, garlic and cumin. Season with salt and cayenne pepper to taste and set aside to marinate for at least 15 minutes. Gently toss in avocado just before serving. Fill each tortilla with approximately 2 ounces of shrimp salad mixture and serve immediately.
Copyright © 2013 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2014.