South of the Border Chicken Breasts
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup pure vegetable oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano leaves
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- Heat broiler. Spray broiler pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- In small bowl, blend oil, garlic, chili powder, oregano and cayenne. Place chicken on broiler pan. Brush or spoon half of seasoning mixture over chicken.
- Broil chicken 6 minutes 4 to 6 inches from heat. Turn chicken over; brush with remaining seasoning mixture. Broil 4 to 5 minutes longer or until internal juices of chicken run clear.
- Garnish with light sour cream; accompany with hot corn and black beans, if desired.
Copyright © 2014 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2015.