Smoked Salmon Pizza
- 4.5 oz chopped or sliced smoked salmon
- 1 large cooked pizza crust
- 6 oz alfredo sauce
- 1 cup reduced fat shredded mozzarella cheese
- Additional Toppings (as desired) red pepper
- green pepper
- red onion
- black olives
- Spread sauce over the top of the pizza crust. Evenly sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- Add smoked salmon pieces and remaining ingredients. Cook at 450° F for 8-10 minutes or until cheese is melted through.
Copyright © 2013 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2014.