Shrimp Caesar Salad
- 1 to 1 1/2 lbs shrimp, (shell-on, uncooked)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 Tbs soy sauce
- 2 Tbs barbecue sauce
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- romaine lettuce
- Parmesan, shredded
- Croutons bread
- 2 Tbs butter, melted
- 2 Tbs olive oil
- Salad Dressing1/3 cup olive oil
- 3 Tbs lemon juice
- 1 1/2 Tbs red wine vinegar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Peel and devein shrimp, retaining tails, if desired. Set aside. Combine 1/4 cup olive oil, soy sauce, barbecue sauce. Worcestershire sauce and garlic. Brush shrimp with sauce and broil, turning once until done, 3 minutes per side.
- CroutonsSauté bread cubes and minced garlic in 2 Tbsp. each, butter and olive oil, over medium-low heat, until browned; sprinkle with shredded cheese. Set aside. Croutons may be toasted in a 325° F oven, stirring occasionally as they brown.
- Salad DressingCombine 1/3 cup olive oil, lemon juice, wine vinegar, salt and pepper. Set aside. Break up romaine to make 6 to 8 cups; toss with dressing.
- To ServeDivide dressed romaine among salad plates. Sprinkle with croutons and shredded Parmesan cheese and top with broiled shrimp.
Copyright © 2014 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2015.