Shrimp & Avocado Salad
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- juice of one lime (about 2 tablespoons)
- 1 pound medium or large cooked shrimp
- 1 cup grape or cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 avocado, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- freshly ground pepper
- Whisk the olive oil, cilantro, and lime juice in a large bowl. Add the shrimp, tomato halves, avocado, and salt and toss gently. Season with additional salt and pepper to taste. Serve immediately or chill overnight.
Copyright © 2013 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2014.