Seafood Steaks on Warm Spinach Salad
- 4 (1-inch) thick tuna or swordfish steaks
- 1/3 cup plus 2 T French vinaigrette salad dressing
- 1 10-oz. bag fresh spinach, stemmed and torn
- 10 cherry tomatoes, halved
- Brush steaks with 2 tablespoons salad dressing; cover and refrigerate 30 minutes to 1 hour. Place steaks on broiler rack coated with cooking spray. Broil 5 ½ inches from heat for 10 minutes per 1-inch thickness of fish. Set aside and keep warm.
- Combine spinach and tomatoes in a large, heat-proof bowl. Heat remaining salad dressing to boil; pour over salad and toss well. Divide salad evenly among 4 plates; top with steaks and serve at once.
Copyright © 2013 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2014.