Scrambled Eggs & Lox Breakfast Bagels
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 tsp salt
- dash pepper
- 2 tsp butter
- 2 bagels, split, toasted
- 1/4 cup spreadable onion & chive cream cheese
- 4 thin slices smoked salmon (3 to 4 oz.)
- Beat eggs, milk, salt and pepper in medium bowl until blended.
- Heat butter in large nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot. Pour in egg mixture. As eggs begin to set, gently pull the eggs across the pan with an inverted turner, forming large soft curds. Continue cooking - pulling, lifting and folding eggs - until thickened and no visible liquid egg remains. Do not stir constantly.
- Spread bagels with cream cheese. Top each with 1 salmon slice and 1/4 of the eggs.
Copyright © 2013 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2014.