Scampi Chicken Linguini
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast meat, chopped
- 1 Tbs all purpose flour
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 2 Tbs unsalted butter, divided
- 5 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 2 Tbs lemon juice
- 1/2 lb linguini pasta, cooked
- 1 cup olives, whole, pitted
- 1/4 cup chopped basil
- Toss chicken with flour, salt and pepper and set aside. Heat 1 tablespoon of butter in a large high-sided sauté pan over medium-high heat. Add chicken to pan and sauté for 2-3 minutes until golden.
- Add garlic, lower heat to medium and continue cooking for 3-4 minutes, stirring as needed, until browned and cooked through. Stir in lemon juice and remaining butter, then toss with linguini, olives and basil.
Copyright © 2013 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2014.