- 3 medium russet potatoes, thinly sliced (about 3 cups)
- 3/4 cup thinly sliced onions
- 1 cup 2% milk
- 1 Tbs all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 tsp melted butter
- Preheat oven to 425°. Lightly coat a 9" square baking dish with a small amount of canola oil.
- Place half of the potatoes in the dish and cover with onions. Top with remaining sliced potatoes.
- In a blender, combine milk, flour, salt, pepper and butter. Blend until well mixed. Pour over the potatoes evenly.
- Bake, covered, for 45 minutes. Remove cover and bake an additional 15 minutes or until potatoes reach desired crispness on top. Cut into 6 equal servings.
Copyright © 2014 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2015.