Savory Pork Stir-Fry
- 1 lb lean boneless pork loin
- 1 Tbs soy sauce
- 1 Tbs vinegar
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp dry ginger
- 1 tsp vegetable oil
- 1 10 oz package stir-fry vegetables
- 1 Tbs chicken broth, or water
- 1 Tbs sesame seeds, toasted, (optional)
- Slice pork across grain into 1/8-inch strips. Marinate in soy sauce, vinegar, sesame oil, garlic and ginger for 10 minutes. Heat vegetable oil in nonstick pan until hot. Add pork and stir-fry for 3-5 minutes, until pork is no longer pink. Add vegetables (unthawed) and the chicken broth or water. Stir mixture, cover and steam for crisp-tender vegetables. Serve over hot cooked rice, if desired. Sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds, if desired.
Copyright © 2013 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2014.