Sautéed Jumbo Shrimp
- 20 jumbo (U/15) shrimp
- 1 medium size tomato, diced (red on the vine)
- 3/4 oz basil
- 1 1/4 Tbs garlic
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 6 Tbs butter
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 lb spinach for garnish
- Heat sauté pan on medium-high with olive oil add garlic and shrimp. Sweat out garlic but do not brown.
- Add tomatoes, basil, salt, and pepper. After about one minute deglaze with white wine and put butter into pan.
- Reduce until the thickness desired and check for seasonings then place over top of baby spinach.
Copyright © 2014 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2015.