Saucy Linguine Scramble
- 6 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup taco sauce
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 Tbs finely chopped sundried tomatoes, optional
- 1 tsp dried basil leaves
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 3 cups cooked linguine, hot
- 2 small plum tomatoes, quartered, sliced
- 1 small zucchini, quartered, sliced
- 1/4 cup sliced pitted ripe olives
- Beat eggs, milk, taco sauce, cheese, dried tomatoes, if desired, basil, salt and pepper in medium bowl until blended.
- Pour over linguine in large nonstick skillet; mix well. Cook over medium heat, tossing gently, until eggs begin to thicken, about 10 minutes.
- Add plum tomatoes, zucchini and olives; continue cooking until eggs are thickened but still moist, about 3 minutes.
Copyright © 2013 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2014.