Santa Fe Smokin' Rice Salad
- 3 cups cooked rice, cooled to room temperature
- 1 1/2 cups shredded smoked Gouda cheese
- 1 cup smoked turkey breast cubes
- 2 plum tomatoes, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 red onion, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1/2 cup creamy garlic cilantro salad dressing
- Combine rice, cheese, turkey, tomatoes, and onion in large bowl. Add salad dressing to rice mixture and toss lightly. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Substitution Tip: Ranch-style dressing mixed with 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro may be substituted for creamy cilantro dressing
Copyright © 2014 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2015.