Rosemary Olive Chicken Fusilli
- 2 Tbs olive oil
- 2 oz bacon, chopped
- 12 oz chicken breast, sliced into 2-inch strips
- 1 1/2 tsp chopped rosemary
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1/3 cup pinenuts
- 1 Tbs minced garlic
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 2 cups (8 ounces) broccoli rabe, boiled and coarsely chopped
- 1 cup olives
- 1/4 cup chicken stock
- 1 quart (1 1/4 pounds) cooked fusilli pasta
- 1 Tbs extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup (1/2 ounce) shaved parmesan cheese
- Heat olive oil in a large sauté pan over medium-high heat. Add bacon and cook for 2-3 minutes until fat is rendered.
- Stir in chicken, season with rosemary, salt and pepper flakes and cook for 4-6 minutes until browned. Add pinenuts and garlic and cook for an additional 1-2 minutes, then pour in wine. Mix in broccoli rabe, olives and chicken stock and cook for 3-5 minutes.
- Toss with pasta and extra virgin olive oil and cook until heated through. Remove from heat and top with parmesan cheese just before serving.
Copyright © 2013 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2014.