Roasted Garlic Hummus
- 1 15 oz can garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 roasted garlic bulb, about 10 cloves
- 1/4 cup roasted garlic olive oil
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper
- Juice from one lemon
- 1/4 cup water
- In a food processor, combine garbanzo beans, roasted garlic, oil, tahini, salt, cayenne pepper, lemon juice, and water. Pulse until smooth.
- Place in a resealable container and refrigerate until cold.
- Serve with pita bread, fresh veggies, or as a condiment.
Copyright © 2013 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2014.