Roasted Artichoke Hearts
- 4 artichoke hearts, cleaned
- 3 Tbs lemon juice
- 2 Tbs extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp fresh thyme or 1/2 teaspoon dried
- 1-2 cloves garlic, pressed
- 1 bay leaf
- sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Slice the artichoke hearts into 1/4" pieces. Toss with the lemon juice, olive oil, thyme, garlic, bay leaf, and a pinch of sea salt.
- Spread in a casserole dish or roasting pan. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes until golden brown. Let cool 15 minutes before using.
Copyright © 2013 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2014.